An ultimately efficient SQL MDF recovery tool with an intuitive UI
SQL Server Recovery Kit - the best MS SQL Server recovery tool for fast and hassle-free MDF recovery
SQL Server Recovery Kit (download) is all you need to bring a damaged MDF database file back to life. This powerful MS SQL database recovery software comes with an intelligent data analysis engine, a super-intuitive and easy-to-comprehend user interface and efficiency sufficient for the worst cases of MDF file corruption - something that even the closest competitors have serious problems with!
This SQL MDF recovery tool offers the following functionality:
- Recovers data from damaged MS SQL Server 7, MS SQL Server 2000, MS SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server 2008 and MS SQL Server 2008 R2 databases
- Recovers data types, table data, views, stored procedures and functions, triggers, indexes, primary and foreign keys and restrictions
- Supports multi-file databases (MDF + NDF files)
- Supports table partitions
- Provides a possibility to export data to MS SQL Server or save data to the hard drive as a set of SQL scripts
- A flexible, intuitive and well thought out interface
- Possibility to manually select data for export/saving
- Works in Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, Windows 7
SQL Server Recovery Kit is a comprehensive, fast and reliable all-in-one solution for quick and hassle-free MS SQL recovery of MDF file data. Based on an intelligent proprietary engine, the software is capable of restoring the maximum of valuable data from MS SQL databases damaged in all types of incidents, including hardware failures, power shortages, software crashes and virus infections. Its lightweight wizard-based interface guides the user through the entire procedure in minutes and leaves no room for a human mistake, thus making MDF recovery a task that even novices can handle. The last step of the wizard is fully automated, so the user cannot further damage a database in recovery of SQL Server 2005 data.
This MS SQL recovery tool free download is a perfect solution for all users, including database professionals, seeking a simple way to recover MDF databases right on their workplace and without using expensive third-party recovery services.
Disclaimer: SQL Server Recovery Kit was never meant to be open source software, a FOSS project or a freeware tool. The product is provided on the try-before-you-buy basis and has a free trial version that offers everything necessary for initial familiarization and evaluation. SQL Server Recovery Kit is not licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). The developers of All Recovery Inc initially intended it to be a regular product and never considered making it freeware due to the limited size of the potential audience and the very nature of the company’s business. The pricing policy, however, makes the product affordable for everyone.