Efficient email recovery for exchange server 2003 in a step by step fashion
Exchange Server Recovery Kit - efficient, reliable and fast Exchange Server repair and recovery tool
Exchange Server Recovery Kit (download) is a power-packed Microsoft Exchange Server disaster recovery analyzer tool. A repair database wizard that the program is based on enables users with no previous recovery experience to fix corrupt *.edb and *.stm files and extract valuable data from them. This compact tool is the best solution for email recovery of Exchange Server 2003 in a step by step fashion, intuitive and accessible for everyone!
- Support of all versions of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Automatic detection of the version of MS Exchange, if possible (in case the file is not damaged beyond recovery)
- Support of attachments
- Support of calendars
- Support of tasks
- Support of emails
- Support of contacts
- Recovery into PST files that can be opened in MS Outlook
- Recovery to MSG files. This Microsoft Exchange disaster recovery tool will preserve the original folder structure and create a separate file for each object.
- Support of partial recovery. The user can select any object(s) for recovery
- Recovery of items in the original state (font size, color palette, priorities, etc)
- Support of a tree-like folder structure
- Creation of a new PST file for each account
- A built-in data preview module
- Does not require thorough scanning of the entire damaged file
- Support of Unicode encoding
- Logging of recovery history
This Microsoft Exchange database recovery tool was created for users with various levels of tech-savviness and overall experience with data recovery software. The interface of the program is built around a step-by-step wizard guiding the user through all stages of the process and requires virtually no involvement. Supporting all versions of Exchange files and all versions of the Windows OS, this program is a truly universal solution for novices and professionals seeking fast and reliable EDB recovery tool. Exchange Server Recovery Kit comes with a built-in data viewer that enables users to preview recoverable data prior to extracting them and select specific records only as opposed to restoring the entire file. Recovered records are extracted directly into a new compacted and optimized PST file that can be added to Outlook and used right away.
If you need an ultimate Exchange Server repair and recovery tool, you just can’t go wrong with this software. Use the following EDB Exchange recovery download link to get a free demo version of Exchange Server Recovery Kit right now:
Disclaimer: Contrary to a common misperception, Exchange Server Recovery Kit is not open source software or a free tool of any sort. This product is offered on the try-before-you-buy basis and comes with a free trial version. Exchange Server Recovery Kit is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). The development team of All Recovery Inc have spent considerable time developing the product and never had an intention to make it a free tool. The pricing policy, however, is quite reasonable and makes the product affordable for everyone seeking a reliable Exchange Server fix tool.